miércoles, 10 de enero de 2007

MUSIC IS MY HOT SEX


Cansei De Ser Sexy - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex
From all the drugs the one i like more is music
From all the junks the one i need more is music
From all the boys the
one i take home is music
From all the ladies the one i kiss
is music (muah!)
Music is my boyfriend
Music is my girlfriend
Music is my dead end
Music is my imaginary friend
Music is my brother
Music is my
great-grand-daughter
Music is my sister
Music is my
favorite mistress
From all the shit the one i gotta
buy is music
From all the jobs the one i choose is music
From all the drinks the one i get drunk is music
From all
the bitches the one i wannabe is music
Music is my
beach house
Music is my hometown
Music is my kingsize
bed
Music is my hot hot bath
Music is my hot hot
sex
Music is my back rub
Music is where i'd like
you to touch
Claro-que-sim
Fuiescoteira-mirim
Direto da escola, não
Não ia cheirarcola
Nem basquete, pebolim
O que eu gosto não é degraça
O que gosto não é farsa
Tem guitarra, bateria,computador saindo som
Alguns dizem que mais alto que umfuracão (rhéum)
Perto dele eu podia sentir
Saía de seuolho e chegava em mim
Sentada do seu lado
Eu queriaencostar
Faria o tigela até o sol raiar
Debaixo dolençol
Ele gemia em ré bemol
Fiquei tensa
Mastava tudo bem
Ele é fodão, mas eu sei que eu sou também

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas y Comentarios